Many people who are transitioning have no access to compression clothing, or simply can’t afford , so I decided, hey why not help out some people for absolutely zero cost to them, no strings attached! So every penny raised will go directly towards purchasing compression clothing and the like to help transitioning be easier!
To sign up please shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following info:
Only $232 so far, over 400 people signed up so far, currently 36 people have been sent what they requested!!
If you can’t donate then please please please signal boost!!!
— band director (via overheard-at-school)
"My family is suffocating me with pressure to be a perfect student and daughter." (r.i.d)
people always ask me why i’m going into teaching instead of being a writer.
the number of notes on this in less than 24 hours and the number of people who said “same” or “exactly” or “about me” - that’s why. there is so much fundamentally wrong with our system. The only way to change it is from within.
That’s legit my whole life
bout to jump a fucboy
Animals tactically position themselves to enjoy sunlight
you want more aus? i’ll give you more aus
- met standing in the reallllllly long queue for the dressing rooms au
- lifeguards at a summer camp au
- you’ve been playing guitar in the hall of the hotel since three in the morning and i came down to tell you to shut the fuck up au
- the 5 cent hug for charity you offered me on the street really brought out our amazing chemistry au
- awkward teenage spin the bottle/seven minutes in heaven au
- dungeons and dragons au